My dearest Auntie Sue
Auntie, it’s very sad and painful, my eyes full of tears but I have to accept what has happened; God has a reason. I always cry whenever I think of your love and caring manners towards people. Sharing jokes and sweet stories full of laughter we used to have together .I thank God for the time He gave us here on earth to spend with you. Thank you for driving us safely to and from various places. Auntie Sue, I will miss you so much. Thank you so much for visiting my kahouse I remember you telling me ‘don’t worry my dear, we all started from the same place and now we are here’.
Good memories will always be with me especially the day you and I went out and had fun together, dancing and talking and laughing. It’s inconceivable that you are gone.
The better place that you are heading will always be a watch tower to your family and friends. When you reach that holy place please say hello to my Dad and Uncle Chanjo and tell them I miss them very much and I do love them greatly.
Although you are not here physically, you will still live because of Idah and Nate. GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU REST IN PEACE.
Nduta
I was looking for another Susan online when I came across this blog. What started as a high level view ended up being a full read of the entries on this site. What a touching tribute to a special person. The love you have for her radiates in your stories and recollections of the wonderful times you spent together. She looks jovial and fun-loving in the pictures, just like she is described. Mugure - what a great way to keep the memory of your beloved Auntie alive. God bless you all, and remember...every day that passes is a day closer to seeing her again.
ReplyDelete