Thursday, February 23, 2012

"CHEROLETTE"

Aunty Sue,
The message was shocking and all that I had to say was’ WHY Now’. I had no answers but kept on asking. It was sudden and unbelievable but all in all God has a better reason and an answer to my question. You were more of than an aunty, you babied me and treated me just like your daughter. I still don’t believe you are gone. Your kindness and the love that you gave me will always be with me in every step I take, I will do it right and ask for God guidance. I miss you. ‘Now whom will I be hugging every morning and evening? Who will remind me to pray when am going to bed?
Whenever I was stressed out or depressed you would give me ‘THE SECRET ‘and correct me when I was wrong and I remember taking it positively because you knew how to approach me and explain it clearly so that I understood it.  Memories of us watching  TPF in your bedroom, holding the aerial trying to find the signals; going with you and Idah for horse riding, going out with you and Aunty Judy, cooking with you.....these and many other favourites we did together will always be treasured in my heart, never to be forgotten. Telling me to always take care of myself ‘THANKS ALOT AUNTY SUE’
You always would ask after my day in school, you calling me ‘Cherolette’; I miss your voice. I can still feel your presence all over the house. You became my ‘mum’ and I miss the care and love that you gave me. Whenever I would be late coming from school you always called to ensure that I was safe and  on theway home. I felt protected and secure living with you. I can still remember our last conversation ‘Mkienda party take care of the babies’ and I told you I was worried and you told me ’Dont worry you need to pray’ and hugged me goodnight. Had I known that was the last hug, I would have stayed some more and spent some more time close to you.
The motherly treat that you gave me will still be there spiritually. Your smile always brightened me up whenever I was sad. I love you Aunty Sue. I take a deep breath and leave  it to God.
‘I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS DO THAT. I THANK GOD FOR THE YEARS HE GAVE YOU TO SPEND WITH US. R.I.P SWEET AND LOVELY AUNTY. I MISS YOU...
Jerotich

No comments:

Post a Comment