Monday, August 1, 2011

A CONFIDANT LIKE NO OTHER

Sis,
...our famous photo.....look at those specs....aiyayayai... this photo has been on my dressing table mirror for eons...I get to see you every day...and will always see you every day....when I wake up and go to bed.
Everyone has someone to confide in...you were the one I would confide in when it came to matters of the female species...and there were so many matters I had...you would listen to me as I let you in into what was going on in my life...you would tease me every time we spoke on this...you would offer advice, solutions...some I took...some I didn’t... the one thing you always said is follow your heart...so long as I am happy...follow your heart..
I will still talk to you on the same...and you best find a way of answering back to me...from the glorious place you are at now... to me you are still around somewhere... a phone call, an email away...so expect to be hearing from me..there is so much more I need to download...
Always...truly...deeply loved sis...
Daud

No comments:

Post a Comment